Wednesday, 8 February 2017

London Bridge

Here are some photos from this last weekend when my boyfriend came to visit :). Definitely not the most adventurous/ inspirational of outfit choices but a realistic picture of what I wear on a day to day basis. Slightly regretted the choice of crop top because of the freezing conditions but it's my fave colour so what can ya do really. My sister bought it for me and now I own it in pretty much every colour. I'm guilty of doing this for so many tops because I find it hard to find styles that actually fit and suit my bust/ waist ratio. Hope you like the photos as this has always been a favourite location of mine! It does attract drama though, moments before these were taken I witnessed a woman being arrested and my boyfriend nearly got into a fight haha. London never ceases to surprise. Xx







Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Jacket: Zara
Boots: Asos

5 comments:

  1. I love the pink haze in these photos! I'm usually not a fan of puffy jackets, but you styled it amazingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha yep it was a bit grey and miserable so tried to make it a little nicer with the pink filter xx

      Delete
  2. Such stunning photos, you look so pretty! And looooove the crop top, the colour suits you so well!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dresses, see more here:
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/dresses/

    ReplyDelete